Friday, January 8, 2016

Marketing Topic #1

          This term I will be taking two business course to help work toward completing my associates degree at Linn Benton Community College.One of these classes is Principle of Marketing. I felt this would be a great opportunity to see how important the marketing side to a business is. I plan to graduate with my associate in Business Management and supervision and  then move on to Oregon State University to finish with a bachelor degree in business. I am interest in learning great technique in marketing and different strategies that are effective in the industry I currently work in.
          I am a huge outdoor enthusiast. I love hunting, fishing, hiking, and camping. Last summer I spent most of my time on the ocean fishing. About four years ago i found a passion in bow hunting and have fell in love with this.

Thank you for reading,

Todd Totten

No comments:

Post a Comment